Sunday 8 March 2015

Blogging Health Check

During the primary stages of the blog posts, my feedback was relatively positive. I was informed that I had good ICT skills and was able to expand on my posts with a good level of understanding. However unfortunately my mark seemed to drop down as time went on, as I was not posting frequently enough. To avoid this, I decided to set a blogging posting schedule, where I could save posts and have them uploaded at regular intervals during the week. I wanted to keep up the good use of ICT, and continued to stretch myself, for example in my Blog Design posts where I mention the coding I learned to enhance the blog, or in a Schedule post where I managed to create a gif. A second point that was raised about my blog work was the levels of consistency, as some group posts did not have a large amount of detail. This meant that I had to go back into some of the group posts that some group members had done in order to expand on their points. (For example in the footage review blog post.)

No comments:

Post a Comment