Friday 27 February 2015

Compressing Vlogs

When Compressing my Vlogs at home I used a online tool called Clip Champ . Clip Champ's free online video converter lets you convert and compress videos to MP4, WMV or GIF. It works directly in your browser but your files never leave your computer. This was useful to me as I had to upload Video Blogs on my  experiences  of filming and editing , although Handbrake was not  user friendly enough for me to understand .Clip Champ has a very simple set up and is user friendly so everyone can use it .This is also a free service so it lets you do this online , signing up is only optional . This tool was very fast too and the fact you don't upload the  original  video is quite  interesting  . Overall I  would not of been able to complete my Blog in the right way if it was not  for this device. 




No comments:

Post a Comment